Ace Hardware Independence Day Sale Labor Day Sale August 28 – September 2, 2013
Remember waaaaay back three weeks ago when I posted the Ace Hardware Labor Day Event 2013 offers and best deals!? Well that sale is finally here! You can find all the best deals and possible coupon match-ups by clicking here!
A few items of note:
• Not all Ace Hardware stores accept manufacturer coupons. Call your store to confirm acceptance.
• Check your Entertainment Book for a $5/$25 coupon (some coupons exclude sale items, so read the fine print)
• Ace rewards members can submit their rebate online
• Click here for the Ace Hardware Rebate Form
• Unless stated otherwise, all rebates are limited to one per NAZ
• I do not know if the items are available online. My guess is no since not all Ace Hardware stores participate in this sale. CALL before you go!
• Instant Savings amount available as mail-in savings for non Ace Rewards members. Tax is charged on sale price before application of Instant Savings. Must present Rewards card to receive Instant Savings (You can sign up online and print a temp card to participate immediately)
• I have the ad in hand. Please post any questions about it you may have!
• Note: When I use my Ace card, the limit applies per order! That means if I want four and there is a limit of 2 on the sale, I just break up my order. My store is very friendly, but I do not go crazy! YMMV
Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links