Hubby and I went to Ace Hardware for the Memorial Day Sale. It was a very interesting shop!
The store we normally go to had a two page ad, and the Bulls-eye wasn’t in their ad. However, Hubby asked about the price, and as long as it was in the Ace National Ad, they would honor the sale price.
So, since there was a limit of 2 with the Ace card (and then we got an instant deduction instead of having to do the Ace rebate), Hubby and I said we would do separate orders.
The clerks told us we didn’t need to! A person could buy the limit for each order! So, Hubby rang his first order with 2 bulls-eye, and then rang a second order with 2 bulls-eye.
This was what we purchased in total:
Ace Hardware Memorial Day Shop
(4) bulls-eye paint $15.99
(2) Cutter Insect Repellent $3.99
(1) Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food $1.99
(2) Cutter Scented Citronella Candle $5.99
(2) Rustoleum 2/$5
(1) Windex Outdoor Window & Surface Cleaner $8.99
(1) Mold Armor House Was $6.99
- (4) $4 bulls-eye instant rebate
- (2) $3 cutter insect instant rebate
- (1) $1.50 miracle grow instant rebate
- (2) $3 cutter citronella instant rebate
- (1) $4 windex instant rebate
- (1) $3 mold armor instant rebate
- $16 bulls-eye mail in rebate
Nearly 50% savings made both Hubby and me very happy!
THEN, Hubby went over to Lowes yesterday and they price matched the Ace ad for the Bulls-eye! Another two cans, for $11.99 each, and he can finish out the rebate for the entire $20. Nice deal.
How was your shopping this week? Did you go Sunday Morning Shopping? Did you find any great deals? Anything we should all run out for? Detail folks, details!