• $45 for Sam’s Club Membership, $20 Gift Card and Fresh Food Vouchers ($91.23 Total Value)
• $45 for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership package (an $85.14 total value)
• One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
• $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
• Four Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, October 27, 2014 (a $26.23 value), including:
Sliced oven-roast turkey (22 oz. – $7.98 value)
Ciabatta rolls (8 ct. – $3.99 value)
Black bean five-layer dip (28 oz. – $7.98 value)
Apple pie (10” – $6.28 value)
• As an added bonus, all new Sam’s Club members will receive $80 in special members-only savings on select popular items.¹ These savings are valid 30 days after membership activation.
The Fine Print
• Expires Oct 27th, 2014.
• Limit 1 per person.
• In-club only.
• Valid for new Sam’s Club members only; not valid for those with a current membership.
• Not valid for renewals.
• Must be 18 or older.
• Not valid until 7/23/14.
Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links